Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Review of the Apologetics of West and Littleton (and Rogers)
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- Jonah, the Important Things in Life,and Being Part of Something Larger, with a Mark Driscoll Detour Thrown into the Mix
- Book Write-Up: Worthy Is the Lamb, by Ray Summers
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- A God Is Born, Hebrew Mistreats Egyptian Mistreats Hebrew
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: June 1, 2009
Ruairidh Boid (M.N. Saraf), “Use, Authority and Exegesis of Mikra in the Samaritan Tradition,” Mikra: Text, Translation, Reading and Interpretation of the Hebrew Bible in Ancient Judaism and Early Christianity, ed. Martin Jan Mulder (Peabody: Hendrickson, 2004) 630-631. We are … Continue reading
In my post for last year’s Pentecost, Pentecost 2008, I discussed the different Jewish reckonings of the Feast of Weeks. To quote my post: “Here’s the deal: Leviticus 23:11-16 tells the Israelites to present a wave sheaf offering to God … Continue reading