Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- N.T. Wright on the Virgin Birth
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Tucker's 5/17/2022 Monologue
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- A Wind in the Door
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: May 9, 2009
The AP has a fascinating story today, 5 years on, gay marriage debate fades in Mass. Its point is that gay marriage is receiving wide acceptance in Massachussetts. What intrigues me, though, is the following part of the article: [Kris] … Continue reading
In my post on Charlie Wilson’s War, I said the following about Joanne Herring, the right-wing Texas socialite who urged Charlie Wilson to support the anti-Soviet rebels in Afghanistan: “The political right has always been concerned about human rights abuses … Continue reading