Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- The Hour Is Come!
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Essays I'll Need to Revisit
- The "We-Passages"
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: May 9, 2009
Gay Marriage in Massachussetts: Five Years Later
The AP has a fascinating story today, 5 years on, gay marriage debate fades in Mass. Its point is that gay marriage is receiving wide acceptance in Massachussetts. What intrigues me, though, is the following part of the article: [Kris] … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, Politics 2 Comments
In my post on Charlie Wilson’s War, I said the following about Joanne Herring, the right-wing Texas socialite who urged Charlie Wilson to support the anti-Soviet rebels in Afghanistan: “The political right has always been concerned about human rights abuses … Continue reading
Posted in Communism, History, Movies, Politics, Ronald Reagan Comments Off on Right-Wing Dictatorships