Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- N.T. Wright on the Virgin Birth
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Tucker's 5/17/2022 Monologue
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- A Wind in the Door
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: May 6, 2009
Desperate Housewives took a little vacation until a couple of weeks ago, when the ladies scattered Edie’s ashes. I’ve been watching Desperate Housewives, but it hasn’t been moving me as it once did, nor has it provoked too many deep … Continue reading →