Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- The Hour Is Come!
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The "We-Passages"
- St. Francis of Assisi and the Three Robbers
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: April 6, 2009
It’s My Party Too, by Christine Todd Whitman
Last night, I finished Christine Todd Whitman’s It’s My Party Too: The Battle for the Heart of the GOP and the Future of America (New York: Penguin, 2005). I liked Christine Todd Whitman ever since she gave the Republican response … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Environment, Political Philosophy, Politics, Race, Regulation Comments Off on It’s My Party Too, by Christine Todd Whitman
Judges 16:23-24: Plural God, Singular Verb
Many Christians like to make a big deal about the word Elohim in Genesis 1. Elohim is the plural for “god,” yet, in Genesis 1, it occurs with singular verbs. For a lot of Christians, this means the Old Testament … Continue reading
Posted in Apologetics, Bible, Church, Judges, Religion, School 2 Comments