Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Shepherd of Hermas on Divorce
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: March 2, 2009
Where Are the Conservative Nerds?
I was watching Glenn Beck just now, and Ann Coulter was criticizing CNN’s coverage of the recent C-PAC conference (Conservative Political Action Committee). Ann said that there were lots of “hotties” at the conference, many men who looked like Glenn … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Where Are the Conservative Nerds?