Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: February 25, 2009
Rich Brother Rich Sister
I recently finished Rich Brother Rich Sister: Two Different Paths to God, Money and Happiness (New York: Vanguard, 2009), by Robert Kiyosaki and Emi Kiyosaki. I have to take it back to the library tomorrow, so I’d might as well … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Alcoholism, Books, Buddhism, James Dobson, Life, Religion 2 Comments
Greek and Hebrew Purity Rules
I’ve been going through Everett Ferguson’s Backgrounds of Early Christianity (Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans, 1993), and I see there are parallels between Greek purity rules and those in the Pentateuch. Ferguson quotes the following “rules of purity for visitors … Continue reading