Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Another First
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: February 2, 2009
Vaal, Part III
In the Star Trek episode about Vaal (see Vaal, Part I; Vaal, Part II), Akuta was the only person who received communication from the deity. In the Torah, there seems to be a tension between democracy and restricted access to … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Religion, Star Trek, Television 5 Comments
And Kicking Off Black History Month…
…I’m watching Matrix Reloaded, and Cornel West is supposed to be on it. I haven’t seen him yet! I didn’t know he had an acting career. I’m also on the verge of finishing the unabridged audio book of Alex Haley’s … Continue reading
Posted in Black History Month, Books, Life, Movies, School, Star Trek 2 Comments