Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: January 30, 2009
I enjoyed this story from NPR: Obama Gives Keynes His First Real-World Test. It discusses the rise, fall, and rise again of Keynesian economics, the idea that the government can improve the economy through more government spending.