Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The "We-Passages"
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: January 24, 2009
Two Barack Obamas
The Telegraph has an article today on Barack Obama, Rush Limbaugh, and the Republicans in Congress (see here). There are two Barack Obamas. One I love, the other I can hardly stomach. One acknowledges different points of view, keeps his … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, George W. Bush, Politics, rush limbaugh Comments Off on Two Barack Obamas
Vaal, Part I
I just read a three part series in the DC Comics version of Star Trek. See here. It’s numbers 43-45, dated October-December 1987. Basically, it’s a continuation of the Star Trek episode “The Apple,” but it also alludes to “Return … Continue reading
Posted in Comics, Religion, Star Trek, Television 4 Comments