I need to get my papers done this month, so I won’t be writing about my comps reading this coming week. I really need to step on it! But I will still be blogging in the evenings. What are some topics for this week? Here’s a list:
1. A tribute to and analysis of the Bush Presidency.
2. Comments about President Barack Obama’s inaugural address.
3. A post about Ron Dart’s comments on the N.T. Wright interview in Time Magazine (Christians Wrong About Heaven, Says Bishop – TIME).
4. Comments on the Israeli-Gaza conflict. This post won’t satisfy most people, since I have a hard time taking sides. And I’m sickened by the tendency of some to think God is taking sides!
5. Comments about Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
6. The sky’s the limit. Desperate Housewives will be on Sunday (the 100th episode!), so I may comment on that. Lost‘s season premier will be this Wednesday. And I can also comment on my daily quiet time (Koran), my weekly quiet time (I Samuel), and my daily Bible reading (Exodus, Proverbs, and Matthew).