Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Another First
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: January 3, 2009
Another Side to Bush
I enjoyed these two articles. The first is from Associated Press, and the second I read on the blog C.Orthodoxy. They describe a President Bush that many of us don’t get to see: Bush the inquisitive and serious thinker. Analysis: … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, George W. Bush, Politics 4 Comments
Remember the very first episode of Desperate Housewives, in which Rex Van de Camp asked his wife, Bree (played by Marcia Cross): “What ever happened to the woman I fell in love with–the one who drank milk from the carton?” … Continue reading
Posted in Desperate Housewives, Melrose Place, Television Comments Off on Young Bree