Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Psalm 19:7-11 - The Perfection of God’s Word
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Is the vastness of the universe evidence against God's existence?
- Gabriel Vahanian's The Death of God
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: New Testament Introduction, by Donald Guthrie
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: December 24, 2008
1. Charles Perrot, “The Reading of the Bible in the Ancient Synagogue,” Mikra: Text, Translation, Reading and Interpretation of the Hebrew Bible in Ancient Judaism and Early Christianity, ed. Martin Jan Mulder (Peabody: Hendrickson, 2004) 144. “During the reading from … Continue reading