I was listening to the news today, and George W. Bush was really gracious to Obama, lauding the fact that America has finally elected an African-American President. Personally, I don’t make a big deal about Obama’s race, but I always admired the way that President Bush has reached out to minorities in his Administration, appointing them to many prominent positions. Bush has been dumped on a lot, but he’s been a trailblazer in that regard.
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- N.T. Wright on the Virgin Birth
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Tucker's 5/17/2022 Monologue
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez