Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Book Write-Up: The Chosen People, by A. Chadwick Thornhill
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- The Trinity in Genesis 18-19?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: November 4, 2008
Source: Jacob Neusner’s Introduction to Rabbinic Literature, 257. “The Lord is a man of war, but the Lord is in no way comparable to a man of war, making war in a supernatural way, specifically by retaining, even while making … Continue reading
Source: Glenn W. Most, “Philosophy and Religion,” The Cambridge Companion to Greek and Roman Philosophy, ed. David Sedley (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2003) 315. “The Stoics define god as ‘intelligent, a designing fire which methodically proceeds towards creation of the … Continue reading
Has there ever been a Presidential election in which the candidates campaign down to the very last minute? I’m still getting automated calls, as well as calls from Obama volunteers. And Obama and McCain are still stumping. Amazing! While I … Continue reading