Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Deism, Separation of Church and State
- Book Write-Up: Can Evangelicals Learn from World Religions?, by Gerald R. McDermott
- Isaiah and the Inviolability of Zion
- The Church Fathers Wrestle with Jesus' Declaration of Ignorance (Matthew 24:36)
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- R.A. Torrey on the Sabbath and the Holy Spirit
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: October 22, 2008
Alan J. Avery-Peck, Mishnah’s Division of Agriculture: A History and Theology of Seder Zeraim (Chico: Scholars, 1985) 14. “Since, when creating the world, God carefully distinguished each and every discrete species of plant, so in planting their fields, Israelites must … Continue reading
Why can’t Sarah Palin take her kids with her when she travels on state business, without a bunch of phony outrage and hooplah from the Left? I’m sure if she ditched her kids and left them with a nanny, liberals … Continue reading