Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: October 21, 2008
A Quick Reaction to W.
This is my quick reaction to W:1. The guy who played Colin Powell was the person who was good at crossword puzzles on Lady in the Water. 2. Condi always had a befuddled look on her face. Her lips were … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, George W. Bush, Movies, Politics Comments Off on A Quick Reaction to W.
I’m writing this so I won’t have 666 posts while I’m out of the apartment. Now, I have 667.
Posted in Life 2 Comments
Last Great Day 2008
I wrote a good post last year on the Last Great Day. See Last Great Day 2007. It looks at biblical, Armstrongite, Jewish, and Christian interpretations of the festival. I actually learned from it when I read it this year. … Continue reading