Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Rewire Your Heart, by David Bowden
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Book Write-Up: Gods and Kings, by Lynn Austin
- Nicholson's Summary of Rendtorff's Supplementary Hypothesis
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: September 30, 2008
Here are some other thoughts for the day: 1. Hasselbeck ‘really upset’. Elisabeth is thinking of leaving the View. She doesn’t like being ganged-up on. Come on! Here’s another disappointment. I wish more people on my side had guts. Sean … Continue reading
As I was saying, people don’t always act the way I want them to. Case in point: the current election. I had hopes for all of the candidates. Believe it or not, there have been times when I’ve actually liked … Continue reading
I’m trying to reach ninety posts for this month, so here we go! Maybe I’ll share some of my blues in the process. I was catching up on the Waltons yesterday, and I was reminded of how messy human relationships … Continue reading
Today is the Feast of Trumpets, or Rosh Hoshanah (“head of the year”). For my comments from last year’s Feast of Trumpets, see Feast of Trumpets 2007. There, I discuss the festival in the Hebrew Bible, Judaism, and Armstrongism. I’m … Continue reading