Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Psalm 119: Qoph
- Peck on the My Lai Massacre
- Book Write-Up: Song of Redemption, by Lynn Austin
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: September 25, 2008
Here’s the transcript of Part II of Katie Couric’s interview with Governor Sarah Palin (see here). Here are some of my reactions: 1. Couric: In preparing for this conversation, a lot of our viewers … and Internet users wanted to … Continue reading
Here is the transcript of Katie Couric’s first interview with Sarah Palin. Couric was really tough, let me tell you! Here are some quotes, along with my reaction: 1. Katie asked Palin about Rick Jones, McCain’s campaign manager whose lobbying … Continue reading