Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: Things That Differ, by Cornelius R. Stam
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- John 21: Jesus Encourages (Not Rebukes) Peter
- Book Write-Up: The Counselor, by A.W. Tozer
- Shaman? Savior? Myth? Inkblot? --- Why Christianity's Main Man Remains So Elusive
- The Death Penalty
- Ben Sira's View of the Afterlife
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: September 20, 2008
Character, McCain’s "Inaccuracies"
A few more thoughts: 1. I have one more comment on the Christian view that having the Holy Spirit automatically makes Christians want to do good. If the Holy Spirit makes us so righteous on the inside, then why does … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Candidates, Current Events, Politics, Religion Comments Off on Character, McCain’s "Inaccuracies"
Wil Wheaton, Sin and Salvation
I have some random thoughts today: 1. I was watching an episode of Highway to Heaven last night, “One-Winged Angels.” The angel of the show–Jonathan Smith (Michael Landon)–falls for a woman he’s trying to match up with another guy. The … Continue reading