Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- The "We-Passages"
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- Student and Scholar Spotlight: Dr. Douglas Boin
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: September 17, 2008
Paper on IV Maccabees: A Different Way
I think that my base question for my IV Maccabees paper is this: “In the second century B.C.E., under Jason the high priest, what about Jerusalem changed when it abandoned its ancestral constitution and became a Greek polis?” In my … Continue reading
Posted in History, IV Maccabees, Papers, Politeia Paper, School Comments Off on Paper on IV Maccabees: A Different Way
McCain Foresaw the Problem
In my posts, Immediate Reactions to Palin’s Second Interview and From My Research…Will McCain Be Different?, I discussed Sarah Palin’s claim that McCain’s economic policies will differ from those of President Bush in three areas: (1.) McCain will limit government … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Current Events, Politics, Sarah Palin 6 Comments
Social Isolation Makes One Cold?
The AP has a story, Social Isolation Makes People Cold, Literally. Then how come I felt hot this summer?
Posted in Asperger's, Autism, Life Comments Off on Social Isolation Makes One Cold?