Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- John 21: Jesus Encourages (Not Rebukes) Peter
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The Death Penalty
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: September 13, 2008
Maybe Sarah Palin…
…is a hero on the Bridge to Nowhere after all. She wasn’t going to spend that federal money on an expensive bridge to nowhere, which cost too much in light of the unimportant task it was supposed to accomplish. (After … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Current Events, Politics, Sarah Palin 8 Comments
Palin and Individual Rights
The John Birch Society always liked to say that America is a republic, not a democracy. Why? Critics assert it’s because the JBS is an anti-democratic group of fascists, but that’s untrue. The reason is that it doesn’t think individual … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Current Events, john birch society, Political Philosophy, Politics, Sarah Palin Comments Off on Palin and Individual Rights
Obama on Taxes: The Record
Sarah Palin did well to focus last night on Barack Obama’s record as opposed to his rhetoric. Obama may say that he only wants to raise taxes on those making over $250,000 a year, while cutting them for everyone else. … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Current Events, Politics, Sarah Palin 22 Comments