Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Rewire Your Heart, by David Bowden
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Book Write-Up: Gods and Kings, by Lynn Austin
- Nicholson's Summary of Rendtorff's Supplementary Hypothesis
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: September 12, 2008
I asked some questions in my last post. Here are some things that I found. But this will be my last post for the day. 1. How did McCain vote on the transportation bill, the prescription drug benefit, and the … Continue reading
These are just my immediate reactions. I’ve not done a lot of research yet, but I may save that for tomorrow (or some other time). Charlie Gibson asked Sarah Palin what the McCain Administration would do differently from George W. … Continue reading
I just got this information from Sean Hannity’s radio show, but I dug up some of his documentation so you can read it for yourself. First of all, take a look at what an Obama spokesperson said about sex education … Continue reading
On the View this morning, John McCain said he wanted to appear with Barack Obama in townhall forums, including on the View. He then referenced John F. Kennedy’s desire to do that with Senator Barry Goldwater in the 1964 election. … Continue reading
Next week, conservative commentator Sean Hannity will be interviewing Governor Sarah Palin here in Cincinnati. I’m not sure if he’s going to do so on his radio show in front of a live audience, since this interview will appear on … Continue reading
You know, I have a soft spot in my heart for Whoopi Goldberg, specifically because I liked her as Guinan on Star Trek: The Next Generation. But I got a little mad at her while I was watching the View … Continue reading
The except of the Palin interview on this morning’s Good Morning America included things that were not on last night, nor were they in the transcript that I shared in a recent post. Charlie Gibson was asking Sarah Palin if … Continue reading