Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Did Adam and Eve Have the Holy Spirit?: "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan"
- Universalism (or a Second Chance) in Revelation?
- Amos 6:10
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
Daily Archives: August 29, 2008
I have Sean Hannity on right now, and Newt Gingrich commented on McCain’s choice for VP, Governor Sarah Palin of Alaska. I also read more about her in AP articles. I love this woman! Actually, in my last post, I … Continue reading
The AP has reported that John McCain has selected Alaska Governor Sarah Palin as his running mate. She is a solid conservative–pro-life, pro-marriage amendment, pro-fiscal restraint, and pro-drilling. Yet, she is balanced. She has crusaded against corruption, recognizes the dignity … Continue reading
II Maccabees 12 is a big Roman Catholic proof-text for purgatory. The Catechism of the Catholic Church defines purgatory as follows: “All who die in God’s grace and friendship, but still imperfectly purified, are indeed assured of their eternal salvation; … Continue reading