Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Carson on the Aorist, the Middle, Granville Sharp, and Colwell's Rule
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Book Write-Up: The Strength of His Hand, by Lynn Austin
- Book Write-Up: A Shared Mercy, by Jon Coutts
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- Booknotes: Puritans, Brown on LGBTQ Movement, Laura Ingraham
- Book Write-Up: Mindszenty the Man, The Conservative Case for Trump (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Current Events Write-Up: Conservative Diversity on Human Depravity, Roberts Abortion Decision, Trump’s One-Sided China Trade Deal, Revolt, The Right to Bear Cannons, Environmentalist Infighting, Korea
- Church Write-Up: Does God Find Us Attractive?
- Book Write-Up: The Death of the West, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Book Write-Up: The Story Retold, by G.K. Beale and Benjamin L. Gladd
- Booknotes: Liberal Fascism, Ship of Fools, McCarthy and His Enemies
- Book Write-Up: The Betrayers, Who Killed the American Family (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 150 and Christian Sanctification
- Phyllis Schlafly Oral History Project; Equal Pay for UNequal Work
Daily Archives: July 29, 2008
In How to Know God, Deepak Chopra discusses various stages of human interaction with the divine. In the first two stages, we see a reliance on God as a protector and provider. In the later stages, however, we see less … Continue reading
In my last post, The God Mirror, I talked about Deepak Chopra’s How to Know God. For Chopra, our picture of God reflects who we are and where we are at spiritually. Here, I want to discuss my image of … Continue reading