Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Heavenly and Earthly Zion
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Two More Ideas on the Identity of Zechariah in Matthew 23:35
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: July 17, 2008
In my last Lost write-up, I neglected to mention Charlie Pace. Charlie was the bass guitarist of the band, DriveShaft, and he makes sure everyone knows it, too! In the episode, “The Moth” (Season 1), we become a little more … Continue reading
So far, what I like about Lost is the same thing that I like about Star Trek: Voyager: most of the episodes concentrate on one specific character at a time, and that allows me to get to know each one … Continue reading