Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- St. Francis of Assisi and the Three Robbers
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- II Maccabees and the Afterlife
- Are Gentiles Under the Law?
- N.T. Wright on the Risen John
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: July 16, 2008
In John 4:20-21, Jesus has a discussion with the woman at the well about the proper place of worship. The woman says to him, “Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain, but you say that the place where people must worship … Continue reading