Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Heavenly and Earthly Zion
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Beale's Amillennialism Contra N.T. Wright
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: July 11, 2008
In terms of my blog, I feel like I’ve been in the twilight zone this past week. Normally, I criticize evangelicals and Christian apologists. This week, I’ve been one of them. Normally, I don’t get too many responses. This week, … Continue reading
I’m continuing my discussion of the Resurrection Debate between skeptic Steven Carr and Christian John Twistleton. Today, we’ll discuss Paul’s view on the actual process of resurrection. Did he see it as the transformation of one body into another, which … Continue reading