Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The Death Penalty
- Psalm 119: Qoph
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: June 12, 2008
Don’t worry, this is not an obituary! John Hobbins has a post entitled, biblical bloggers discuss children’s books: a first list, and yours truly happens to be one of those biblical bloggers. And so the author I want to discuss … Continue reading
Today, I’ll start to wrap up my posts on my Matthew daily quiet times (unless I get a gust of inspiration for future posts, of course). I’m reading Luke right now, so I’m somewhat eager to blog about that. I … Continue reading