Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- The Death Penalty
- Chaos in Chapter 26 of The Stand
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Book Write-Up: When Calls the Heart, by Janette Oke
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Greco-Roman Woman
- Church Write-Up: Suffering and New Life
- Did Essenes identify with the Herods?
- The “Cushite” wife of Moses
- The wife and other problems about Cain
- An Exodus of children?
- The Timna mines and the Exodus
- Some issues concerning the exodus as an event in time
- Wilderness wandering and settlement of the land at the same time?
- Cain, Abel and anti-farmer prejudice
Daily Archives: May 1, 2008
Until now, I didn’t normally visit James McGrath’s Exploring our Matrix. I mean, I’m sure he has valuable things to say, but there are so many blogs out there, so there are many that I don’t read. But I doubt … Continue reading
The AP has an article today–Obama says public tired of hearing about his former pastor. Actually, Obama is the one who’s tired of hearing about his former pastor. I think the issue is still relevant, for it tells us about … Continue reading
I’m still in the eighth season of 7th Heaven. I don’t know what it is about that show, but it does make me think! On today’s episode, Ruthie Camden and her boyfriend, Peter, are working on a class project for … Continue reading