Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- The Hour Is Come!
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The "We-Passages"
- St. Francis of Assisi and the Three Robbers
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: April 17, 2008
Charlie Gibson’s Startling Confession
I just watched the Democratic debate that occurred in Philadelphia. ABC moderator Charlie Gibson said that, when Clinton and Bush cut the capital gains tax, the revenue from that tax actually increased. So a tax cut generated more revenue. And … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Economics, Politics 5 Comments
More Stephen Hayes
Tomorrow, I will finish and return Stephen Hayes’ biography of Cheney, so I want to take this opportunity to share some more of its jewels. The book is Cheney: The Untold Story of America’s Most Powerful and Controversial Vice President … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, George W. Bush, Politics, Richard Cheney, Ronald Reagan Comments Off on More Stephen Hayes