Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Are Gentiles Under the Law?
- Isaiah 9:1-6 according to Some Jewish Interpreters
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- N.T. Wright on the Virgin Birth
- Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh
- Book Write-Up: Jesus the Wicked Priest
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
Daily Archives: March 19, 2008
I wrote this article for Helium. It was part of a debate entitled US elections 2008: Will Rev. Wright’s radical views harm Obama’s chances? I defended the “No” side.——————————————————-Barack Obama is a smooth operator. Ronald Reagan was called “the teflon … Continue reading
Today, NPR has a few stories that make me glad I voted for George W. Bush. They are as follows: 1. New Ob/Gyn Guidelines Stir Ethics, Legal Debate “March 19, 2008 · The Department of Health and Human Services says … Continue reading
In Zechariah 11:4-17, God gives Zechariah an assignment: he is to play a shepherd who ditches his flock. Zechariah gets upset at three of his shepherd co-workers, so he decides to abandon the flock to slaughter. He breaks two staffs, … Continue reading