Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Blunt and Gentle Christians Respond
- Desperate Housewives: Bree's Faith Life
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: February 11, 2008
The Free Will Defense
Why does God permit evil? Ask most Christians that question, and the answer you will get is “free will.” This is also the typical response on sitcoms such as Highway to Heaven and Touched by an Angel. According to their … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Daily Quiet Time, Highway to Heaven, Religion, Theodicy, Touched by an Angel Comments Off on The Free Will Defense
Roy Scheider (November 10, 1932-February 10, 2008)
On James’ Thoughts and Musings, I try to honor famous people who pass away, even if I don’t have much to say. I do so on or near the date of their deaths because that is really the only appropriate … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, Deaths, Movies 3 Comments