Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- More on Origen and the Sabbath
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Friendship, in Stephen King's IT
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- "The Amazing Power of Prayer"
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: February 11, 2008
Why does God permit evil? Ask most Christians that question, and the answer you will get is “free will.” This is also the typical response on sitcoms such as Highway to Heaven and Touched by an Angel. According to their … Continue reading
On James’ Thoughts and Musings, I try to honor famous people who pass away, even if I don’t have much to say. I do so on or near the date of their deaths because that is really the only appropriate … Continue reading