Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Andy Griffith Show: "Runaway Kid," and Moral Questions
- Joan of Arcadia: Desolation and Consolation
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Self-Defense on the Sabbath(s); Nomos
- Andrew Klavan on Mel Gibson
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: November 30, 2007
Henry Hyde was the Republican Congressman from Illinois who spearheaded the Clinton impeachment proceedings. He passed away yesterday. I remember seeing him three times on television, and I was impressed each time. The first time was on C-SPAN, when it … Continue reading