Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Sabbath and Law in the Apostolic Constitutions
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: October 6, 2007
Is President Bush a bad person for vetoing SCHIP, the federal health insurance program for children? “Yes,” say a few bloggers I like to read. Jim West takes Bush to task for pumping trillions of dollars into Iraq while vetoing … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, Politics 3 Comments
Our featured Presidential candidate for today is Republican Congressman Tom Tancredo. I first heard of him when I was watching the MSNBC Republican debate. When I talked to my brother that week, I said, “There were some candidates I did … Continue reading
Posted in Candidates, Current Events, Politics 8 Comments