Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Herodotus and Esther
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Transformative and Protecting Torah; Historicity of Esther
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Unintentional Sin in the New Testament and Books 1-2 of the Sibylline Oracles
- Book Write-Up: Herodotus and Religion in the Persian Wars
- Book Write-Up: Mapping Apologetics, by Brian K. Morley
- Book Write-Up: Christ in the Sabbath, by Rich Robinson
- End times and ever-fearful Christianity
- Doubt. . . And Belief
- Nullified Laws and the Rabbis: The Death Penalty and the Prophet
- Logos Free Book – Thomas Schreiner ‘s 40 Questions About Christians and Biblical Law
- Book Write-Up: Rescuing the Gospel from the Cowboys, by Richard Twiss
- Appropriate things
- 14 Ways To Handle A Christian Introvert
- How Do I Accept Myself As An Introvert?
- Eyes Wide Open: Thinking about Worldview in Movies, Part 2
Daily Archives: September 23, 2007
Should people incorporate elements of other religious traditions into their own beliefs and practices? I’ve actually encountered this issue a few times in the blogosphere. First, there was a post by my Hebrew Union College colleague, Angela Roskop Erisman, at … Continue reading