Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- President Nixon's Psychiatric Profile 1
- "Where Were You During Apartheid?"
- Derek Leman on "No Other Name" (Acts 4:12)
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Calvin on Daniel 4:27: Alms and Atonement
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Derek Leman on “No Other Name” (Acts 4:12)
- Book Write-Up: An Amish Harvest
- Humility and Limitations
- Book Write-Up: Between Pain & Grace
- Book Write-Up: Genesis Revisited
- Book Write-Up: How Jesus Saves the World from Us
- Book Write-Up: A Doubter’s Guide to the Ten Commandments
- Book Write-Up: A Little Handbook for Preachers
- Book Write-Up: What Christians Ought to Believe
- Not Wanting to Be Hurtful
Daily Archives: September 23, 2007
Should people incorporate elements of other religious traditions into their own beliefs and practices? I’ve actually encountered this issue a few times in the blogosphere. First, there was a post by my Hebrew Union College colleague, Angela Roskop Erisman, at … Continue reading