Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chaos in Chapter 26 of The Stand
- "Of Our Spiritual Strivings"
- God's Not Dead: Josh's Risk, and Professor Radisson's Conversion
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Blunt and Gentle Christians Respond
- Book Write-Up: The Summoned King, by Dave Neuendorf
- Milavec-a new way for displaced people
- Book Write-Up: The Wish, by Beverly Lewis
- Book Write-Up: Sunlight, by Julius Buchanan
- Ramblings on Music and Worship
- Book Write-Up: The Book of Mormon
- Book Write-Up: War Against War, by Michael Kazin
- Book Write-Up: He Will Be the Preacher, by Erwin W. Lutzer
- Pentecostal/Name-It-Claim-It Remnants?
- Book Write-Up: Vos’ Reformed Dogmatics, volume 1, Theology Proper
Daily Archives: September 23, 2007
Should people incorporate elements of other religious traditions into their own beliefs and practices? I’ve actually encountered this issue a few times in the blogosphere. First, there was a post by my Hebrew Union College colleague, Angela Roskop Erisman, at … Continue reading