Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Piety: Ziba, David, and Mephibosheth
- Book Write-Up: James the Just
- Was Jonah Dead? Was Jesus Taking Away Dionysus' Glory?
- About Me
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- "Of the Faith of the Fathers"
- "Of Our Spiritual Strivings"
- Forgiven Yet Not Regenerated?
- Scattered Ramblings on an Atheist Podcast and Believing in God
- Book Write-Up: Religion of the Romans
- Movie Write-Up: Grace Unplugged
- Book Review: The Christian Doctrine of Apokatastasis
- Book Write-Up: The Foundation of Communion with God
- Book Write-Up: Look and Live, by Matt Papa
- Love Sermons—-I Should Expect Them!
- On the Shoulders of Giants: Rediscovering the lost defenses of Christianity
- II Chronicles 4
Daily Archives: April 18, 2012
Under Rachel Held Evans’ post, Better conversations between churched and un-churched Christians, Lynn makes an excellent comment: “There was a time when I wouldn’t have believed it wasn’t possible for people on either side of this divide to avoid hurting … Continue reading
For my write-up today of A Contract with the Earth, by Newt Gingrich and Terry Maple, I’ll highlight a passage from page 167: “Sustained environmental protection and new, safe, and clean environmental technologies will require commitments that cross hardened political … Continue reading
I started Brad Young’s Paul the Jewish Theologian. I have two items: 1. On page 3, Young quotes Abraham Joshua Heschel, who talks about Christian supersessionism: “The Christian message, which in its origins intended to be an affirmation and culmination … Continue reading