Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Paper on IV Maccabees: Quotes on Athletics
- "You Prayed and Believed Your WHOLE Life..."
- Is Bill Cosby Right? 1
- Oniads Vs. Hasmoneans
- Psalm 119: Aleph
- "Of the Sons of Master and Man"
- Quickly--In a Few Thousand Years!
- I Chronicles 25
- Book Write-Up: The Forgotten Man, by Amity Shlaes
- Book Write-Up: From Paradise to the Promised Land
- Matching Labels
- Faith Without Apologetics
- The Pagan Sailors’ Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- Book Write-Up: Illusion, by Frank Peretti
- Praying about Current Events, “God’s Not Dead” Bible Study, Getting Out of the Way
- I Chronicles 24
- My Blog Is 7!
Daily Archives: April 18, 2012
Under Rachel Held Evans’ post, Better conversations between churched and un-churched Christians, Lynn makes an excellent comment: “There was a time when I wouldn’t have believed it wasn’t possible for people on either side of this divide to avoid hurting … Continue reading
For my write-up today of A Contract with the Earth, by Newt Gingrich and Terry Maple, I’ll highlight a passage from page 167: “Sustained environmental protection and new, safe, and clean environmental technologies will require commitments that cross hardened political … Continue reading
I started Brad Young’s Paul the Jewish Theologian. I have two items: 1. On page 3, Young quotes Abraham Joshua Heschel, who talks about Christian supersessionism: “The Christian message, which in its origins intended to be an affirmation and culmination … Continue reading