Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Our Parents Being Human, and Stephen King's IT
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Moses' Uncircumcised Lips, Emotional Yet Recited Prayer
- Josephus on Signs; Giants from the Abyss
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- About Me
- Are the Gospels Ancient Biographies? Part 1: The Spectrum of Ancient Βίοι
- “Let It Go”—-For Ten Hours
- Johnson-cosmic redemption
- Book Write-Up: Sacred Fragments, by Neil Gillman
- “Kyriocentric” Visions and the Origins of Jesus-Devotion
- Vacation Bible School Update
- James Garner
- Refreshment for the Soul: What I Love about the Reformed Church
- I Chronicles 19
- Movie Write-Up: Saving Mr. Banks
- Contaminating Heaven, or Fitting In There?
Daily Archives: March 19, 2012
In my write-up today on volume 2 of John Meier’s A Marginal Jew: Rethinking the Historical Jesus, I will write some about the relationship between the Parable of Lazarus and the Rich Man in Luke 16:20-31, and Jesus’ resurrection of … Continue reading