Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Our Parents Being Human, and Stephen King's IT
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Moses' Uncircumcised Lips, Emotional Yet Recited Prayer
- About Me
- My Twenty Favorite Desperate Housewives Episodes
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Cessationists, Healing, and Acts
- “Let It Go”—-For Ten Hours
- Johnson-cosmic redemption
- Book Write-Up: Sacred Fragments, by Neil Gillman
- “Kyriocentric” Visions and the Origins of Jesus-Devotion
- Vacation Bible School Update
- James Garner
- Refreshment for the Soul: What I Love about the Reformed Church
- I Chronicles 19
- Movie Write-Up: Saving Mr. Banks
- Contaminating Heaven, or Fitting In There?
Daily Archives: September 10, 2009
There were some things that I liked about President Obama’s speech on health care last night. Although he made a veiled attack on Sarah Palin, he was trying at least to appear bipartisan, for he praised Senator John McCain and … Continue reading